The biggest sports competition to hit southwest Virginia happened at the Bonsack Kroger on Wednesday when WSLS 10’s Dawn Jefferies & Jeff Haniewich and Freedom First's Dave Prosser went up against Daytime Blue Ridge’s Natalie Faunce and Brittany Flowers in a grocery cart challenge to help feed more than a half dozen families for the holidays.
Freedom First is always looking for special people to join our team. We offer competitive wages/salaries and comprehensive benefits.
View our available job positions today!
OUR BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent Care)
- Life, ADD, and LTD Insurance
- Wellness Program with Onsite Nurse
- Incentive Rewards
- Named a Best Place To Work in Virginia 2 years in a row
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- Education Assistance/Tuition Reimbursement Programs
Freedom First is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran or marital status, or of any other protected status covered by federal, state, or local law.
Check back often for jobs or careers with Freedom First.