The City of Roanoke has been selected to take part in the new Invest Health initiative aimed at transforming how leaders from mid-size American cities work together to help low-income communities thrive. Roanoke’s team comprises representatives from Roanoke College, the City of Roanoke, Freedom First Credit Union, United Way of Roanoke Valley, and Local Environmental Agriculture Project (LEAP).
Freedom First is always looking for special people to join our team. We offer competitive wages/salaries and comprehensive benefits.
OUR BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent Care)
- Life, ADD, and LTD Insurance
- Wellness Program with Onsite Nurse
- Incentive Rewards
- Named a Best Place To Work in Virginia 2 years in a row
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- Education Assistance/Tuition Reimbursement Programs
Freedom First is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran or marital status, or of any other protected status covered by federal, state, or local law.